Thursday, February 25, 2010

Art Museum

Art Museum

When going to the art museum, I had many of different works of art to talk about. The one that I thought was the coolest and most interesting was called “Untitled.” This work of art was made by Robert Gober in 1997. This work of art can represent many different things. In my opinion I think it means a bad thing then a good thing.
I think that the suitcase called “Untitled.” In my opinion I think it means that a father died and got sent to heaven, because in heaven it’s supposed to be a perfect life, and maybe that mans idea was a perfect life was him with his little kid. In the work of art you see a man sitting with his feet in a pond and his little kid on his lap. Possibly this man was divorced and never got into another relationship so maybe all he had was his son. Family is practically the most important thing because without family your lonely and have no one to talk to or tell everything to.
So, in the end, this one of the best works of art I have ever seen. It was so creative and I have never pictured anything like that. When you were walking around all you saw was a suit case on the ground and everyone was like, “How is that so good?” and then you got closer and looked in it and it was the coolest and weirdest thing I have ever seen. It was very creative and whoever thought that deserves a lot of credit for a work of art like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment