Friday, January 29, 2010

Lit. Circle

Summer
Have you ever had an amazing summer? I’ll tell you my last summer was amazing. I got to stay up late, hang out with friends, go to parties, eat lots of food, off of school and all that fun stuff. Last summer my greatest memory has to be just hanging out with my friends. Friends are a very important part of my life and I’m sure they are in everyone else’s lives too. If you don’t have friends you have no one to talk to, no one to hang out with, and no one to share memories with. Some of the friends I share good memories with are Trevor Greene, Alex Zabel, Jordan Hass, Riley Sheahan and John Conroy. I have been friends with all of these guys for a while. They always look out for me and are always fun to hang out with. Everyone needs a friend no matter what age you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment